The OnLine Training GED Program
Today is the first day of the rest of your life! If you haven't already begun, now is the time.
Study with us and pass your GED exam.
Many people have a need for General Education Development leading to a GED. Some have recently
left school without graduating. Others have been working for a number of years but still feel
the need for a high school diploma. A high school diploma improves earning power, can provide
entry into college, and gives a sense of success.
OnLine Training Institute solves access to education problems associated with how to get to
class, where the class is held, and when you are able to study. At OLT you are in control of
when and where you study.
The GED Tests measure your knowledge and academic skills against those of today's traditional
high school graduates. OnLine Training offers a complete course for each GED test. Click
here to enroll. Our instructors will tell you what to expect when you take the GED Tests,
what your scores mean when you receive them, and how to use your GED diploma to enroll in a college
or university program of your choice.
The GED test consists of five parts.
- Part 1. Writing skills - This includes the elements of Standard English, sentence
structure, and the parts of speech. A composition of approximately 250 words is also required.
- Part 2. Mathematics - This includes basic arithmetic, algebra, statistics, and geometry.
- Part 3. Science - This includes life sciences such as biology and physical sciences
such as physics, chemistry, astronomy, and earth science.
- Part 4. Interpreting Literature and the Arts - This includes popular literature, classical
literature, and commentary on literature and the fine arts.
- Part 5. Social Studies - This includes Behavioral Science, History, Political Science, Economics,
Our goal is to help students complete our courses and learn the appropriate material. Click
here to enroll. Organizations,
or school districts are invited to contact OnLine Training for special group rates.